The Great Depression of 2017-2018 resulted in me being put on a waiting list to see a psychiatrist; my doctor worried I had Bi-Polar II Disorder, due to the frequency and the severity of my depressions.
I was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.
It’s been a tough one to assimilate.
- Aug 2018: Today is the day. I feel apprehensive.
- Aug 2018: Well… fuck.
- Sept 2018: Little adorable Hulk
- Oct 2018: Revisiting the Instagram meme through the BPD filter
- Oct 2018: Why not talk about the Instagram meme a 3rd time
- Nov 2018: New hair, truer me
- Nov 2018: BPD series: Dealing with shame
- Nov 2018: BPD series: Professional consequences
- Nov 2018: BPD series: Understanding the role of dance in my life