6 years of online dating on-and-off definitely leaves scars on one’s soul. It’s a bizarre concept. I’ve explored it in depth. Below, the highlights from my experiences:
- Microsoft Paint is required for this story: self-evident. One of my fave WTF moments.
- Online dating highlight reel – week of Aug 17: par for the course.
- Let your phoenixes arise proudly: the time a guy I’d never met decided to write me a novel explaining to me how I was approaching life incorrectly.
- Its like a Kinder surprise but without the Kinder: My 2nd fave WTF moment.
- I do so love being called a racist! Turns me on
- No, this conversation does not end well: My pet peeve. When guys have no issue making a “joke” that if I box, I must be into domestic abuse.
- I just found out I am a tranny
- Nope, still annoyed: My pet peeve, again.
- Tinder isn’t the right forum to discuss feminism?!
- New blog series: Tinderpersonations
- Never forgot what your mama taught you
- I quit! (online dating): my breaking point. I have never really recovered.
- Alphonse has better Tinder game than me
- Hubba hubba: guys, I break down how to give a compliment when online dating
- Tinderpersonations: intergluteal clefts and starfish
- giving up: Brad. He didn’t rape me. He also doesn’t know when to let things drop.
- #slay: Brad still not knowing when to let things drop.