My blog is 3 years old!!!!!!!
This blog means so much to me. It changed my life, proving to me that I have a voice. It is my baby, my virtual darling.
To celebrate, I spent way too much time re-reading my posts (#modest), reminiscing about the good times and bad. Behold, my favorite 10 posts: a motley crew of smiles and feels from the past 3 years.
- That time I had a real boxing fight
- Microsoft Paint is required for this story
- It’s like a Kinder surprise, but without the Kinder
- Mr. T has nothing on this guy
- My street cred: that time my bedroom radiator decided to take me down
- Clair de lune
- That time Vanilla tried to be sexy
- The Dynamo trip: bow ties and feelings
- All I’ve done is eat, chat and watch ppl smoke shisha
- My facial expressions are not correlated to my happiness levels
Thank you to everyone who takes time out of their busy days to read my words.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you for caring.
And thank your mama too.